The Happy maltipoo Happy home book
With over 8 years experience breeding this puppy , it is safe to say i know a lot about this breed . I wasn't Trained to be a breeder and had to learn on the way . it was quite a crazy experience and there was no information out there on how to breed this specific amazing puppy. My wife and i faced so many problems along the way and felt like giving up . This book will teach you everything about this breed to a level where you can look in his/her eyes and tell what the problem is and also how to breed your own maltipoo and even other breeds as most issues and topics cuts across the dog spectrum. A copy is provided to all customers for free.
Those who have this book find themselves saying, "Now I understand!" and "Oh, that is why my Maltipoo is doing that!" Training is given in detailed, yet easy to understand ways, an owner can begin any training immediately:
• Heeling - With traffic and other distractions
• Getting Along with Other Dogs
• Getting Along with Cats
• Severe Aggression
• Behaving well around a baby
• Barking -Training for each different reason of barking
• EVERY single aspect of housebreaking - What breeders should be doing before you bring your MPoo puppy home, pee pads, outdoor training, crating, how to deal with accidents, nighttime issues, setting things up for "home alone", training the older Maltipoo
• A HUGE Socialization Chapter - Step-by-step training, covering in DETAIL all aspects: Other dogs, Visitors, Strangers, New Places. This alone is the equivalent of its own book! (and is just one of the super-wonderful extras that is part of our new-edition book!)
As the writers of the The happy maltipoo happy home Book, we feel that we have a deep responsibility to bring all of our combined knowledge to the Maltipoo owner. Trainers, Animal Behaviorists and other professionals do not give out too much information. This is because they want to keep taking your money, and that is not fair to you. And the idea of ALL owners being able to have the needed knowledge regarding Maltipoos is one of the motivating factors and driving forces that encouraged us to help owners by creating this book...And this is our new-edition: bigger and more helpful than ever!
This book is for the parent of a Maltipoo who is tired of reading the same old things and is seeking detailed, factual, helpful information on every topic possible.
This book is Maltipoo-specific comprehensive direct help. No "fluff" is added to this book. Our goal was not to write a big book (though it ended up being almost 500 pages!), it was to create a resource that offered everything you want and need in one place.